Saturday, August 29, 2009

Where are my blogposts?

I could no longer recognize this page, its full of widgets and ads. Maybe the little bits of internet marketing I got from people around are indeed paying off, however, I still don't get the right keywords and I'm this page is not earning that much, a few cents maybe, I just need to promote this site.

I recently had my website: www.fastfoodgreenwash.org, I didn't really have the intention of putting it up, after what happened at JFC and how these seemingly good people are so lost in their jobs in environmental management aren't they aware that they are doing a terrible job at managing Jollibee's Environmental Impact? They even passed on their terrible work ethic to Chowking, Greenwich and Red Ribbon. There are good people in Jollibee anyway, but the company is too big to make quick actions, things will eventually work out well but in mediocrity. Now I cannot write these things on the FFG website because having your own domain available in the public eye makes it very public and may put me in trouble.

Thank God, I'm done with that mediocrity! Now I'm face with the challenge of going back to internships and volunteer work.

0 comments: