Moving On With My New Blogspot
I don't feel that comfortable moving on with respect to this site, I was so used with the maraygirl site that I have had for a couple of years now. Things have changed, I even opened up myself to internet marketing possibilities by posting up Google Ads within the site. I have earned a couple of dollars because of it. Still starting out since I still haven't got my own domain.
Maybe when I start my business I can have a site with its own domain. Its so easy to go to the internet now. Its easy to post a site and even with minimal web design skills, I can make a big difference of how stuff can come out.
There are a lot of possibilities out there and Dave had suggested we start a business. I wish I could, but I have to remove the hormones and caffeine to think clearly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment