Thursday, August 20, 2009

Improving This 21st Century Skill

I started blogging in 2007, quite late I say, but on my second year being on blogger, I have decided to move forward. Trying out a few skills in internet marketing, which I still could not decipher at the moment and getting myself familiar with the html and css codes, I am moving on to this new site aptly named Maraida's Blogspot.  I have chosen to remain in blogger rather than move onto other blog hosting domains because, I have been used to this and it allowed me some flexibility.

I have written quite a number of entries for the past two years. I have been keeping a journal since I was thirteen years old but its content was quite limited to my crushes and boy bands...topics driven by a drastic change in hormonal levels during puberty. But now I write about things that ranges from my relationships, my career and my faith.

0 comments: