I am blowing up!
For the past two days, I have been eating a lot of high calorie foods like cream cheese and pasta and I haven't done much physical activity. If I continue this kind of a lifestyle, I am most likely going to end up like that fat chick on the illustration.
Its quite scary, it really bothered me honestly. Going through my friend's photograph on Facebook, I realized that some pretty chicks from the good old days of high school have already lost their aesthetic qualities...well, I think they deserve that since they once had their high school glory . days of being popular and beautiful. Karma has it that late bloomers....ahem...ahem just like me should develop our aesthetics now that we are in our thirty's.
I'm a bit scared reaching the forbidden threshold of another decade on this earth. Whatever happens of course is for a reason....what is life going to offer...well being sedentary and eating too much carbs can make you fat that's for sure!
Its quite scary, it really bothered me honestly. Going through my friend's photograph on Facebook, I realized that some pretty chicks from the good old days of high school have already lost their aesthetic qualities...well, I think they deserve that since they once had their high school glory . days of being popular and beautiful. Karma has it that late bloomers....ahem...ahem just like me should develop our aesthetics now that we are in our thirty's.
I'm a bit scared reaching the forbidden threshold of another decade on this earth. Whatever happens of course is for a reason....what is life going to offer...well being sedentary and eating too much carbs can make you fat that's for sure!
0 comments:
Post a Comment