No posts for 2011
It seems I haven't posted anything on my blog for 2011. How come? Actually I was quite busy with my new work for 2011, where I shifted from project management to validation and verification. As you say in Tagalog bitin, since I haven't done much in managing projects on sustainable development, I was immediately given an opportunity to move on to a more challenging career on the other side of the fence. Rather than implementing projects and organizational management systems, I am now on the other side doing auditing and verification work.
It is towards the end of Holy Week today. Yesterday was good Friday and I have had a long vacation here at home. Procrastinating on some pending reports, which need some focus. Looking back I am quite thankful that I don't have to deal with namedropping and further back stabbing from people who are just as lazy and envious of people who work hard and dream big. It is a lack of understanding and maturity on their part. I still do encounter immaturity and self-centered attitudes every now and then, I am now in the position to see that these are a bunch of losers with a big L on their foreheads, however great they think they are.
I could see so much opportunity in front of me, I do not want to lose that foresight. You can never be friends with everyone, you have to weed out people who will block you from achieving greater things and bringing greater good to mankind. I am philosophical, what the heck! Actually, I was busy with another blog, ECOMARAY: A Blog on Working for the Environment. Something I had been busy about in 2011. Honestly, there is so much relevant environmental issues surrounding us today that I just could not run out of posts related to my job which I have defined as working for the environment.
0 comments:
Post a Comment