Mexican Sink
I came across this sink in a Mexican themed restaurant in Ormoc City, Leyte, Philppines. Its such an eye catching sink, I might put it in my own bathroom sometime in the future.
Its been a while since I visited this site. I knew its almost two years since I last wrote here way back in 2010 when I had a good fortune of moving onto a new career. Being in my thirties, I feel that I should now start taking my life seriously.
As in very seriously. I have focused more on developing competencies in my career though I have to go back to square one after my ego was burst by my new trainers who have gained my respect. Things will never be the same, I love what I do and I love myself.
Today is Good Friday, before, prior to the advent of technology there is not much to do except make your own Visita Iglesia, now, I can cozy up at home and write my blog. Should I start deleting my other blogger blogs?
0 comments:
Post a Comment